[plug] Re: [plug-announce] Re: *** PLUG AGM 2008 ***

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:47:40 WST 2008

If anyone's keen on the secretary position - feel free to nominate - I
won't be nominating for it (or any other position) this year, as I'm
going into year 12. :(

I'd encourage people to nominate for secretary (and the other
positions!) - the secretary role is not a huge time commitment and is
important to the smooth running of plug. You don't need any particular
skills, either - I started in year 10, IIRC - knowing _absolutely
nothing_ about being a secretary!

If you've got any questions about it, or any other position - feel free to ask!

Daniel