[plug] EEPC

Kev kdownes at bbnet.com.au
Mon Jul 7 18:35:01 WST 2008

Kev wrote:
> Hi Kai
>
> Kai wrote:
>>
>> Nah, don't think he's seen or used the Xandros version, not sure if
>> he'd care to either, I can't afford one but I'd love to check one out
>> and see how it compares !
>>
>> Anyone know if there's an IT library of sorts where you can rent
>> stuff for a day or so, just to check it out ?
>
> Download and install the latest free version of Xandros (4.5).  That's
> it.

I forgot to add, Xandros 4.5 installs the full Eee application
development suite by default.

Kev Downes
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
There is sufficient light for those who desire to see,
and there is sufficient darkness for those of a contrary disposition.
        - Blaise Pascal, Pensees 149