[plug] Wanted: pressed Ubuntu CDs *Hardy Heron)

Peter Taekema demo9 at gswd.com
Mon Jul 7 21:02:45 WST 2008

Hi Alastair,

Can't help you with 'pressed' ubuntu CD's as I don't tend to get the new
stuff on CD.... just download and BURN, BURN, BURN...  although I never
seem to have any of them either:  keep giving them away to unsuspecting
new Linux users!   :P

I do have a set of Slackware CD's from 1993 floating around somewhere!
=:D

I have some old debian and knoppix Cd's somewhere too.... so you are not
the only collector.

Cheers,
Peter