[plug] EEPC

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Tue Jul 8 12:28:12 WST 2008

Tomasz Grzegurzko wrote:
>> What, you mean you don't have an old Celeron-M 900 or 1.6GHz machine lying
>> around, with 512MB or more of memory in it?
>
> You do??? Best I have lying around is a Pentium 200 MMX.

Haha no, I've turned brutal in the past few years in terms of hardware
culling. I have one active machine plus one toy machine and even that
one very rarely has its cover removed. I get easily bored with
unfinished hardware projects, and leave it lying around for months at a
time. So for household harmony I have opted to tinker less with hardware (:

Greg.