[plug] update problem with debian

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Jul 18 17:24:49 WST 2008

Hi Jon,

Sorry I've been away for the last few days.

This what you need to do;
(I'm making a bold assumption that your apt sources file is intact and has debian-security and a local mirror ie planetmirror)

As root run;
apt-get update
apt-get install debian-archive-keyring

This will install the debian keyrings you need for the archive servers.

If you're not sure about the apt sources file send the contents and I'll check it for you.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
You learn to write as if to someone else because NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE
"SOMEONE ELSE."

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.
Mob: 0403 622 009

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
The countdown had stalled at 'T' minus 69 seconds when Desiree, the first
female ape to go up in space, winked at me slyly and pouted her thick,
rubbery lips unmistakably -- the first of many such advances during what
would prove to be the longest, and most memorable, space voyage of my
career.
		-- Winning sentence, 1985 Bulwer-Lytton bad fiction contest.