[plug] knoppix - logitech laser scroll wheel problem

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:12:44 WST 2008

Hi all,

I've had a quick search in google and as that hasn't turned up
anything I thought maybe someone here could help me. I've built up a
Piv 3GHz box from parts (the intel motherboard has some issue with
windows xp, and MS and intel are both blaming each other, so far no
issues under linux) and tried out the Knoppix 5.3.1 DVD. It's really
quite nice. One thing is bugging me: when I try to scroll up in a web
page it jumps to the home page after briefly popping up a right click
menu. Scrolling down is fine. I'm using a Logitech MX400 laser mouse.
Has anyone encountered this or similar problem? Any ideas for fixes?

Cheers,

Ari