[plug] Multi page pdf printing on a single large page

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jun 8 19:25:04 WST 2008

On 8 Jun 2008 at 17:49, Tim Bowden wrote:

> I've got a multi-page pdf where the page size is about 5cm x 5cm.  I'm
> wanting to print multiple pages on the one A4 sheet.  I'm sure I've seen a
> solution before, but for the life of me I can't recall what it was.
Anyone
> able to help?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim Bowden
> --

If you have a copy of Adobe Reader (Linux Version) you should be able to
tell it how many pages to print to one page - if I recall correctly you
can select - 1, 2, 4, 6, 9 and 16 pages per page (under "Page Scaling")
from the printer dialogue which comes up when you click on the Adobe
reader print command button.

Regards Arie