[plug] TRIWING SCREWDRIVER

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jun 9 17:53:27 WST 2008

On 9 Jun 2008 at 17:11, sothisistheinternet wrote:

> Do you know if these have the itty bitty torx required to pull apart
> the innards of hard drives? (dead drives that I'm just mucking about
> with prior to disposal).
>
> Ari

There is a set of bits available in a red plastic/silicon type block
holder that should cover most of your needs in this area goto :

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-
bin/dse.filereader?484cfd5c01cdd22c273fc0a87f9c06e4+EN/catalogs/CTG0001172

the set has 64 bits plus an extension socket ($19 95) that fits most 6mm
hex driver handles. It contains all the necessary bits for removing
security fixings.

Regards Arie