[plug] via hardware

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 12 11:25:15 WST 2008

Kev wrote:
> Bill,
>
> have a look on the BargainBoard (http://bargainboard.navada.com.au/).
> It's local, free and easy to use.  There're heaps of old and new(ish)
> systems available which would suit your purpose very well.

Try this one ...

http://bargainboard.navada.com.au/admin.cfm?display=showdetail&ProductID=65744

Kev Downes
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
They say a marble sized object collided with some gasses, and had
a massive explosion and the universe was born.
   - to believe this takes more faith than I have.