[plug] Ubuntu woes

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Thu Jun 19 07:14:22 WST 2008

Hi Steve,

Are there any messages being generated in the kernel or syslog's? Are
all the disks in a hardware RAID array?

I have been working on an 8TB server for a client and have experienced a
similar issue though in my case some of the (brand new!) disks were
generating i/o errors.

In any case I'd be happy to help if I can.

Paul