[plug] Overly mobile mail solution

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Mon Mar 3 23:35:40 WST 2008

Adrian Chadd wrote:
> I'd suggest putting a box somewhere well-connected (with decent upstream
> bandwidth), aggregate mail on it, and then run something like IMAP sync
> to sync to your local machine.

mmm that looks like about half what I really want. I'll certainly have a play with it.

What I *really* want is 2 way sync, so when I delete mail on my laptop while disconnected when I
reconnect it deletes it from the other IMAP server also.. but if I can't make that work then this
will do pretty much what I need.

Had not stumbled upon that yet, thanks for the pointer!

Brad