[plug] Fwd: Ubuntu and 3mobile

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Thu Mar 6 17:55:38 WST 2008

Have a search through the list archive.. there was a thread just
recently on this.

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.