[plug] KWeather

bob bob at fots.org.au
Sun Mar 23 22:30:48 WST 2008

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Kev Downes wrote:
> Greetings from the fabulous Gt Southern,
>
> I've always run the little KWeather applet in my panel.  However, now
> that I live in Albany I'm not so interested in Perth's weather.  I noted
> last night, at a friend's place, that the weather applet in Vista allows
> an Albany (in WA not NY) selection.  Can, and if so, will someone please
> point me at a way to achieve this in Linux.  I assume that as Windoze
> does it, the met office here at Albany does have some link enabled for
> this purpose.
>
> Tia
> Kev

Hi Kev,

Been crook again this last week and am only catching up now.

If you get stuck try...
http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/94802.html

Otherwise I think its a matter of finding the correct airport code to plug
in to kweather. Try this for Albany WA :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany_Airport_(Australia)

--
I don't know anything about music.  In my line you don't have to.
		-- Elvis Presley