[plug] Opening OpenOffice Files

Jason Posavec jasonposavec at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 26 09:48:28 WST 2008

Hi All,

I have an ongoing problem whenever I upgrade OpenOffice. I finally work
out what setting to change to make OOo files open underneath (or
minimised) other files that I open while the OOo file is loading. But
then an upgrade comes along, and I'm back to having the OOo file opening
over the top of any files I've opened while OOo is loading.

Does anyone know where to change the setting in the current (2.3.0)
version to make it behave a little more politely?

Thanks.

Jason Posavec