[plug] NFS Permission Denied

Innis Cunningham innisc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 11:27:28 WST 2008

 Ok thanks guys for all your help.
I am having problems with gnome being very slow to open files
on one box so untill I do a reinstall of Ubuntu I think I will leave
this problem alone.I can at least transfer files from one box to
the other and that is all I wanted to be able to do the fact I can't
do it both way is  only an inconvienence.
Once again thanks for all your help

> Innis Cunningham wrote:
>>
>> Thats when I get the permission denied and nothing.
>
> I don't know if this is obvious, but have you check the NFS logs on the
> server? That should tell you why.
>    And please show your config files (inline if small) and exact
> commands used (cut & paste so no typos). As Ian said, its very vague.

Cheers
Innis

Search for local singles online @ Lavalife
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30290&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Search_OCT07&_m=EXT