[plug] multiple vnc session controller

Adam Davin byteme-its at westnet.com.au
Tue May 6 15:32:41 WST 2008

Hi Bill,

On Tue, 06 May 2008 14:48:54 +0800
"W.Kenworthy" <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 14:12 +0800, Adam Davin wrote:
> >
> > This was on LXer Linux News RSS feed a few days ago. This might have
> > been what you were looking at.. I have only had a brief skim over
> > the article.
> >
> > http://lxer.com/module/newswire/ext_link.php?rid=102388

> BINGO!  Thanks Richard and Adam.

You're welcome, send through some feed back with regard to use etc once
you have had a play with it. I'd be interested to know how it goes.

I would actually like to see a VNC client that works nicely on linux
that supports the ultraVNC repeater id's as I find using the UltraVNC
client under wine is a bit flakey. This combined with the Thumbnail
viewer might be a really nice option for managing some of my clients
PC's.

Regards,

--

Adam Davin