[plug] Re: Looking for a Web Monkey (Still)

Trevor Phillips trevor.phillips at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:51:47 WST 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Paul <hooker at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> send me your resume if you like and I'll pass it on.
>
> (hooker at staff dot iinet dot net dot au)

Hey, get your own recruitment thread! ;-)

For the Web Analyst Programmer job at Murdoch, the job description
says Degree OR equiv experience. I think we'd quite happily employ
someone if they can demonstrate they have the skillz required.

The original Ad for the position can be seen at:
   https://wwwforms.murdoch.edu.au/pls/news/NEWSQITS$NITEM.QueryView?P_UNIQUE_KEY1=4405

That includes the position description, etc, but feel free to shoot me
any questions you may have.

And no, the Murdoch News & Events system is NOT an example of our
current work (or any of our work - it was done by a different area
many many many years ago). ^_^

> On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 22:32 +0800, michaelbaker at westnet.com.au wrote:
>> Im always up for a new job..
>> I currently work as a full time *nix admin / dev (PHP/Perl/C) I havent
>> got any uni quals but I do got 3 years of commercial?
>> Should I apply?

Trevor Phillips - http://dortamur.livejournal.com/
"On nights such as this, evil deeds are done. And good deeds, of
course. But mostly evil, on the whole."
 -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)