[plug] Re: Looking for a Web Monkey (Still)

Trevor Phillips trevor.phillips at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:37:25 WST 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Jason <uq1 at hate-tank.net> wrote:
> so the famous curry shack is still in operation?!

Sure is! I don't know how long since you've been there, but it's a
real shack now. They retired the old caravan and have a permanent
building which is considerably larger, to say the least. There's still
long lines in the rain in winter if you time it wrong though...

> I haven't had their satay for a very long time, so I think I'll make an excuse to get out of the office to give it a whirl in the near future :)
>
> Sorry for the OT post, but trust me, if you haven't had their satay, you haven't really lived life.

Heh. I've been having their Garlic Chicken of late. Mmmmm.
With the bigger premises, they've broadened the range of dishes available.

--
Trevor Phillips - http://dortamur.livejournal.com/
"On nights such as this, evil deeds are done. And good deeds, of