[plug] Greetings

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:07:42 WST 2008

Hi Patrick,

Being new and all myself, I'm just wondering about that link you posted - it
says the next seminar is on the 13th of May... Have I missed something or is
that page out of date?

When is the next actual seminar/metting/geek gathering? I have only just
joined PLUG and am interested in meeting some fellow geeks etc etc :)

Cheers
Blake