[plug] Greetings

Kev kdownes at bbnet.com.au
Sat May 24 11:29:40 WST 2008

G'day Peter,

I'm almost a neighbour too.  I'm just down a little south of you in
Albany.  Welcome to the lurkers corner :-) .

Cheers
Kev

Peter Taekema wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to this list so I'm just jumping in to say "hi".
>
> About me:
>
> Name: Peter.
> Age: 43
> From: Katanning
> Occupation:  Sys Admin + Help Desk (Win,unix)  8+ yrs.
> Employer:  Public Servant
>
> Linux?
>
> I purchased my first Linux disk in 1993 and have been in 'love' ever
> since!  Currently using Debian/knoppix/Ubuntu
>
> Interests:  Web development and graphic design, photography. I run my
> own linux server(s) and host a few websites, mostly using drupal
> (http://drupal.org)....  currently trying to improve me php skills.
> I run a small part time web service: Great Southern Web Design
> (http://gswd.com)
>
> I'm interested in connecting with other like minded Linux users and
> would love to be a part of PLUG but the three hour drive is a killer...
>
> ...so for now, I'll just be lurking on this list....
>
> cheers.

Kev Downes
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
There is sufficient light for those who desire to see,
and there is sufficient darkness for those of a contrary disposition.
        - Blaise Pascal, Pensees 149