[plug] Greetings

Peter Taekema demo9 at gswd.com
Sat May 24 14:42:23 WST 2008

Hey, thanks for the welcome guys.

So there are a few of us 'southerners' on here.  nice!

I thought I was all alone out in the sticks (I don't know any other
regular linux users here in town .... but I'm working on it!).

But now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside because I'm not the only geek
south of Perth  ;-)

Great idea BTW.  I'd love to help arrange a "Great Southern" or
"country" seminar or get together of some sort!

Cheers,
Peter