[plug] Recycled machines

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue May 27 20:34:52 WST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm hitting the deck now, got an early start tomorrow (even though the
weather looks like shite I gotta be prepared anyway) and I know this
questions been answered before but I don't have time to search for it
right now.

College is going through renovations, they're throwing out working but
slow machines, at this stage there are two x 486's...if anyone know
anyone who wants one (for a door stop, firewall machine, whatever), sing
out, if not does anyone know some place close to Jandakot that does
recycling ? 'cause I'd hate to see the hardware being thrown in landfill.

Cheers
Kai