[plug] Recycled machines

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Wed May 28 11:37:44 WST 2008

Kai wrote:
> I'm hitting the deck now, got an early start tomorrow (even though the
> weather looks like shite I gotta be prepared anyway) and I know this
> questions been answered before but I don't have time to search for it
> right now.
>
> College is going through renovations, they're throwing out working but
> slow machines, at this stage there are two x 486's...if anyone know
> anyone who wants one (for a door stop, firewall machine, whatever), sing
> out, if not does anyone know some place close to Jandakot that does
> recycling ? 'cause I'd hate to see the hardware being thrown in landfill.

South of the river:
Collins Recycling Depot
16 Kembla Way, Willeton
9457 3973

North of the river:
Direct Recycling
238 Balcatta Road, Balcatta
9344 8144

More info: http://www.recyclingnearyou.com.au/ looks good. I found it
from http://www.zerowastewa.com.au/recovery/community/, in turn from
http://www.actnow.wa.gov.au/act-now/recycling/funding-and-support-for-community-recycling-projects.html

The old wastewise.wa.gov.au site is gone now.

Cheers,
Greg.

--
      Gregory Orange             Phone: +61 8 9387 7955