Ubuntu X crashes - Was Re: [plug] Greetings

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Fri May 30 14:47:42 WST 2008

Hehehe, already tested that theory, removed GNASH and tried Adobe Flash,
  didn't help :P

Funnily enough, my cousin has the same problem on his machine which is
running totally different hardware and on x86, I'm on AMD 64.

For those not having any problems, where did you get your ISO's from ?
ie that FTP site ?