[plug] calendar server?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Wed Oct 1 14:21:13 WST 2008

Ari,

I spent a good couple of weeks looking for a calendar server, so I could
sync my phone, eee, laptop and web calendars. I was hoping for a webdav
solution as most of my devices talk that.

Unfortunately, there's nothing out there that I would call ready for
production or easy to use.

Calendarserver (as mentioned by Marcos) came close, but its not easy to
setup, even though its packaged for Debian.

In the end I gave up and reverted to Google calendar - the first of
google's services which I haven't been able to implement myself (except
server of course).

If you've got a spare weekend you might have more luck than I did though.

Cheers,

Adrian