[plug] Meeting tonight?

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Tue Oct 14 15:51:45 WST 2008

I have tried a few times to install LTSP the most recent was the Ubuntu 8.10 attempt and have not as yet been successful. Therefore I would be very grateful for a video or transcript of this meeting/event. Due to other commitments I am not able to attend in person.

If there is some cost towards this please let me know.

Thanks

E.