[plug] ssh access

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 15 11:01:22 WST 2008

Good in theory, but doesnt apply here.

He is after stopping the automated ssh password brute force attacks.
Annoying and possibly a risk.  They seem to only attack port 22 - hence
move it.  Changing ssh from port 22 is actually one of the best things
you can do to enhance ssh security - so many problems go away ...

I also would not call this security by obscurity - more of a common
sense approach to reducing risk based on the characteristics of known
attacks on ssh.

BillK