[plug] Random crashes

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Mon Oct 20 20:31:53 WST 2008

I have a bunch of test software here on CD but the machine with the
problems is at home, in Broome, 2,200 k's away...

I thought I"d try apt-get some updates in case that was any use, but the
machine crashed (or at least the NIC was disabled) at some stage during
the file downloads so my oldies will reboot the machine for me in the
morning and I'll SSh in after college...

Cheers for all the advice so far, I go home in December I'll do a much
more thorough check then