[plug] Dell Inspiron Mini 9

Kev kdownes at bbnet.com.au
Fri Oct 24 17:51:20 WST 2008

Whoops!!  Who looks silly now??  My apologies.  I didn't take notice of
of the "D".

Kev wrote:

> Gregory Orange wrote:
>
>>   Someone else in the office has a 1000HD (and I'm not telling her
>> it's only got a Celeron in it!),
>
> Well don't tell her, coz you'll look silly.  It has an Intel Atom in it.
>
> Cheers
> Kev

Kev Downes
The Other Other Operation
kdownes at bbnet.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that
it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.