[plug] EEEpc Debian upgrade

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Oct 31 13:46:27 WST 2008

Did you mean Etch to Lenny?

I don't think Lenny is stable release yet, still a few bugs to iron out.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of
absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream.
Hill House, not sane, stood by itself against its hills, holding darkness
within; it had stood so for eighty years and might stand for eighty more.
Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and
doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and stone
of Hill House, and whatever walked there, walked alone.
		-- Shirley Jackson, "The Haunting of Hill House"