[plug] imap & pop3 servers

Lucas van Staden lvs at dedmeet.com
Sat Sep 6 09:16:48 WST 2008

Hi Tim,

You could also consider google mail, and have the google systems handle
all the nitty gritty for you.

With google mail you can associate your own domains with google, so the
user(s) would have their own domains, and they also get the ability for
full web based mail access via a custom url (mail.yourdomain.com)

I use it for three domains that I handle for my family and a friend,
thus I don't have to maintain my own mail server.

Regards
Lucas