[plug] ssh question

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Sep 10 12:59:32 WST 2008

I've changed the port for ssh on all my servers except the internal ones.
Fram a remote location I tried to access one of my internal servers from a
server that I was able to ssh to and from there I wanted to ssh to the
internal server.  However, I was not able to.  I ran a nmap scan against
the ip address with the following command nmap -v --version-trace
[ip_address_of_server].  This showed me that the ssh port was open, yet I
could not access this server.  Does anyone have any idea what may be the
problem?

--
Jon L. Miller MCNE CNE CCNA