[plug] Firefox and Bankwest

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:57:26 WST 2008

Hi Craig,

I use Firefox as well on both Windows and Ubuntu daily... Have not had these
problems, however there are some others on Whirlpool who have recently
reported some issues:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=972576

It might be worth reading that thread.
Bankwest seem to be pretty open and i'm sure that if you reported it through
their normal call centre then it would more than likely get looked at fairly
quickly.

Regards,
Blake

2008/9/14 Ian Ball <ian at iball.id.au>

> Hi Craig,
>
> Works fine for me.
>
> The only issue I experience is that I must manually clear the Bankwest
> cookies
> in Firefox before logging in, otherwise I get a "Session Timed out" error.
>
> I use Ubuntu 8.04 64-bit, with a standard FF install.
>
> --Ian
>
> On Sunday 14 September 2008 14:24:41 Craig Dyke wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > Just wondering if anyone else is banking with Bankwest and using online
> > banking in Firefox  successfully?
> >
> > If so i would like to know what it is i need to install to get this
> > working?
> >
> > I can browse the page no problem and bring up the login screen but when
> > i type in my details and press
> > the Login button it simply clears my data and returns me to the same page
> > :(
> >
> > I am using Ubuntu 8.04 (64bit)
> >
> > Any suggestions would be appreciated
> >
> > Craig