[plug] Nokia N95 connectivity to Linux

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 19:57:56 WST 2008

2008/9/26 Jim Leven <jleven at geoseis.com.au>

> Does anyone have experience in connecting the Nokia N95 to Linux for
> contacts and calendar information?
>
> I would be grateful for suggestions.
>
> Jim Leven
>
> There is all sorts of info here:
http://www.n95users.com/
Though I did a quick search of the forum and only came up with a couple of
bits:
http://www.n95users.com/forum/general-95/3178-nokia-nokia-n95-linux.html
http://discussions.nokia.co.uk/discussions/board/message?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=17381

I bought this for my partner as we only use Linux, though I confess I
haven't yet worked on syncing it to her linux box yet... I really must pull
my finger out and do that.

BTW that phone is a massively hackable device... lots of people doing very
cool things with it, I even saw a hacker putting android onto it :-)

--
Ubuntu Hardy 8.04
The ancients who wished to demonstrate illustrious virtue throughout the