[plug] Next microSeminar?

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:34:24 WST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Leon Brooks
<leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:
> Last one on website is March. Curious, as always. (-:

Still just trying to get confirmation from the speaker, hopefully in
the next couple of days. If it goes ahead, it'll be MythTV-related.
Other people very welcome to volunteer, as usual[1] - we have someone
locked in for May, but I'm always happy to plan ahead.

I know people have come up to me several times in in seminars offering
to speak, but my memory is shocking so if you're feeling terribly
insulted that I seem to have ignored you shoot me an email :)

-Patrick

[1] No restriction on topics, as long as it's vaguely techy, and any
skill level (introductory "look at this thing I found" talks
especially, because we don't get very many of them). Length can be
anything from 10 minutes to an hour. Non-seminar ideas like Adrian's
"lets try out ad-hoc networking" also good.

--
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au - WA Backup, Web and VPS Hosting