[plug] Trying to get myblog extension working on mediawiki

caston at arach.net.au caston at arach.net.au
Sat Apr 18 14:47:05 WST 2009

Hi,

I'm running:

MediaWiki  	1.13.3
PHP 	5.2.9 (apache)
MySQL 	5.0.67
http://www.rejuvepedia.org/index.php/Special:Version

nearlyfreespeech is the hosting provider.

and trying to get the My_blog extension to work.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:My_blog

I've created the two files:

SpecialPageSubBlogs.php
SpecialPagesAllBlogs.php

under /extensions/myblog/.
using the code from the website.

And cut 'n paste the text from install instructions into
/includes/SkinTemplate.php to create the blog item under the user menu and added

require_once("$IP/extensions/myblog/SpecialPageSubBlogs.php");
require_once("$IP/extensions/myblog/SpecialPagesAllBlogs.php");

to my localsetting.php file.

I now get the following error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/f1/content/rejuvepedia/public/extensions/Myblog/SpecialPageSubBlogs.php:111) in
/f1/content/rejuvepedia/public/includes/WebResponse.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/f1/content/rejuvepedia/public/extensions/Myblog/SpecialPageSubBlogs.php:111) in
/f1/content/rejuvepedia/public/includes/WebResponse.php on line 10

The website is http://www.rejuvepedia.org

The only discussion of the problem I can find so far doesn't seem to have a solution.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:My_blog#Ubuntu_8.04_.2FMediaWiki_1.10

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

best regards,

Chris Caston