[plug] [OT] IT Certifications

Lucas van Staden lvs at dedmeet.com
Thu Apr 30 10:51:38 WST 2009

Hi,

It is also worthy to note that MS qualifications seem to 'expire'.

Having obtained my MCSD in 2004, it is now marked by MS as expired
They even removed my online profile.

Not sure if this happens to other 'brand' qualifications.

Thus, by getting the MS qualification, it does not mean it will be with
you for life....

I never bothered updating it with the new exams, as it had never come
into play when getting a job.

-Lucas