[plug] default home directory permissions with useradd and webmin

Shanon Loughton autobot at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 17 12:30:00 WST 2009

Sure.

Its an FTP server only, on an Ubuntu VM.

We want clients to login using 1 login per client, and therefore a
username and directory per client.  Access from the web.

Internally, I want anyone to be able to browse, read/write to all
login's home directories without having to login anywhere.

One username and password would not suffice for the multiple client
side of things.

HTH
Shanon