[plug] Server issues

Tim weirdit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:22:52 WST 2009

As some of you may have noticed, plug has been down for part of this
afternoon (monday). We are currently in the process of migrating the
server to a new machine, so we expect more issues as we do this. We'll
do our best to keep things running while the migration is happening,
but you may notice that some things won't, like currently the members
section of the website isn't working.

I will attempt to keep the mailing list and all email systems running
the whole time, other than this afternoon's unfortunate glitch.

Thanks

Tim
p.s. Still having mail issues atm, hope to resolve them soon

--
Timothy White - Somewhere in Australia