[plug] Scribus or OOo Draw training in the Southwest

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Sun Dec 20 23:06:21 WST 2009

Hi All

Just relaying a request here - would anyone with suitable qualifications or
experience in Scribus or OOo Draw be interested in running a basic short
course ( 1 or 2 days?) for our Telecentre group (soon to be renamed Community
Resource Centres) in one or two of the small southwest towns? We're not rich
being mostly volunteer run, but we could definitely cover travel costs and
organise accommodation, plus hopefully a reasonable fee for the training.

Thanks

Steve

--
Steve Boak, (08) 9756 0662, P.O. Box 240, Nannup, WA 6275
Nannup Telecentre IT Support, Phone (08) 9756 3022