[plug] Closing office

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Dec 22 14:01:32 WST 2009

Due to conditions beyond my control I'm closing down my office on 19 Jan
2010.  I have quite a collection of hardware I would like to sell, dump or
give away ranging from memory chips, CPU's, Mainboard, servers and racks,
switches, routers, hard disk drives (scsi to sata), office furniture and
etc.

If anyone has an interest drop me an e-mail and let me know what you are
interested in and I'll get back.  I'll be in the office most nights packing
things away and getting ready for the big dump.

Regards,

Jon