[plug] Re: [plug-announce] *** PLUG AGM ***

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:57:13 WST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Adrian Woodley <Adrian at diskworld.com.au> wrote:
> This could work in well - I was planning to do an ad-hoc/mesh networking
> trial with everyone after the presentation, but beforehand will work just as
> well.
>
> I'll write up a quick guide for what people will need on the laptops for
> ad-hoc/mesh networking and hopefully we'll be able to get a huge (10+
> nodes?) dynamic routing network going. Might even spin up a LiveCD, for
> people who don't want to mess with their existing installs.

Fantastic. I've put you on the website now, so you can't back out! Muahaha.

In related news, I've updated the website to not show the 2008
December seminar as coming up. Thanks to Ken for the poke there.

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Adon Metcalfe <adon.metcalfe at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have prior commitments, so would it be possible to shift the AGM an
> hour later?

Seeing as Adrian has something to present, I figure the AGM proper is
not going to start before 8:30 anyway (and moving the time means
people who don't get the email are going to be confused). I'll try and
get it underway well before 9pm so people who want to can go home at a
reasonable hour.

-Patrick