[plug] Wireless Ad-Hoc and Mesh networking test

Leon Brooks leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au
Wed Feb 4 20:49:51 WST 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 15:46:50 Adrian Woodley wrote:
> You'll need to have avahi-autoipd installed.

On my Mandriva 2009.0-equipped laptop (with Penguin
Liberation Front extras) I have the following avahi
packages available:

avahi
avahi-dnsconfd
avahi-python
avahi-sharp
avahi-sharp-doc
avahi-x11
gmpc-avahi
libavahi-client3
libavahi-client-devel
libavahi-common3
libavahi-common-devel
libavahi-compat-howl0
libavahi-compat-howl-devel
libavahi-compat-libdns_sd1
libavahi-compat-libdns_sd-devel
libavahi-core5
libavahi-core-devel
libavahi-glib1
libavahi-glib-devel
libavahi-glib-devel
libavahi-gobject0
libavahi-gobject-devel
libavahi-qt3_1
libavahi-qt3-devel
libavahi-qt4_1
libavahi-qt4-devel
libavahi-ui1
libavahi-ui-devel

Any suggestions for what I should do before next
Tuesday, Age?

Cheers; Leon