[plug] Wireless Ad-Hoc and Mesh networking test

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Thu Feb 5 00:26:45 WST 2009

Sorry Leon, having trouble with the install. It seems to go through the
process of downloading and installing the base packages, but bails out with:

An error occured
Can't read compssUsers.pl file, aborting installation

Its too late in the evening to be researching it myself, so any hints?

Cheers,
Adrian