[plug] Wireless Ad-Hoc and Mesh networking test

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Tue Feb 10 15:55:42 WST 2009

Ok, so I still didn't get around to doing this over the past week. From
a quick google, though, I'm pretty sure that avahi-autoipd is included
in the avahi package. Should be found  as /usr/sbin/avahi-autoipd

Cheers,

Adrian