[plug] Re: AGM Minutes

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:01:30 WST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Patrick Coleman <blinken at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Minutes below. Apologies for the delay in getting these up; they
> should be up on the website shortly.

Minutes are now up at http://plug.org.au/events/agm-2009. I ended up
doing some more editing, so I suggest interested parties browse the
website version rather than the version I posted earlier, as it's
clearer.

Thanks to Adrian Woodley for taking the minutes.

I'll be adding the new committee members to the committee mailing list
tomorrow (sleep first...). If you're a new committee member and you
don't get an email in the next 24 hours, let me know as I probably
can't find your email address.

I should also add that the volunteer positions are mostly the same as
last year - the only change is the addition of Msquared to the
webslave team. New volunteers are still welcome - let me know if you
want to help out with the lists or website or anything else, really.

Cheers,

Patrick