[plug] PLUG Library

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Thu Feb 19 01:44:03 WST 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009, gavin chester wrote:

> Other than Adrian's tongue-in-cheek (?) response, I wonder if the
> members be asked the relevance of the library? I'm not a financial
> member so I have no say in it, but instead offer the suggestion that

Its not tongue in cheek. :)

I do like the idea of having an actual repository site of useful information
and documents, with media available if people would like to or need to
borrow it.

But really, unless you guys want to organise some "free/open software in
the bush" kind of drive where you increase awareness and provide services
to people who are -actually- unable to easily "see a friend" for a download
or fetch it themselves via ADSL, I too don't see the point in a library.

Adrian