[plug] web archive

gavin chester gavin.chester at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:07:29 WST 2009

I can only hazard a guess that previous versions were customised
mandriva packages since I don't recall ever seeing such options in
fedora and suse versions of konqueror. All i get under 'tools' that is
vaguely the same is 'html settings' :-/ If i'm right, you could try
rolling back to an earlier konq. or check the mandriva lists to see if
someone has dealt with this issue.

Gavin