[plug] Eee PC 701 battery replacement

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at theozhewitts.com
Mon Jan 12 11:00:18 WST 2009

Hi All,

I bought my mum an Eee PC 701 model and she has found the battery life
less than desirable and I have been looking to see if I could get a
replacement battery with greater battery life. I found this place,

http://www.ibuynow.com.au/batteries.php/1+94829+asus+battery

...however I have had no dealings with these guys so I am reluctant to
part with money unless I can be sure they are both legit and their
service is acceptable. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Cheers,

Adam.

PS. She is loving it and finds the default Xandros install to be
perfectly suited to her needs :D