[plug] Wireless-N router for faster wireless....

Evert Van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Tue Jan 20 10:35:23 WST 2009

Some wireless network points offer a QoS (quality of service) rule.
Have a look at your wap to see if yours does. If so then setup a rule
that prioritises traffic to the ps3. We used to set this up for voip
traffic at business. If your wap does not offer this option you can
still upgrade your wap but you do not need to upgrade All the network
cards as the QoS will prioritise the traffic.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/evertvandijk